ID: 19036 Closed
143: A week's permit for 1 rod on the Town Waters of the River Ness.
Number of Rods
Donated by Inverness Angling Association
Guide Price £175
A week's permit for 1 rod on the Town Waters of the River Ness. The beat passes through the centre of the Scottish Highland capital, Inverness and is primarily a salmon fishery, best fished with fly although spinning is allowed. The season is from 1 February to 15 October with July to October being the best months. Must be used in the 2023 season.
• We thank the donors of the Lots and the bidders for their continued support and generosity. For details of how we will use the proceeds, please click Here.
• All Lots must be taken as per the day/date/season and for the number of rods/guns/people as specified - this is the total number of people that can attend on the day; additional people such as rod-sharers and non-fishing companions cannot be accommodated. Please do not embarrass the donor by asking for alterations. Fishing, Shooting and Experiences are undertaken at your own risk.
• Lots close sequentially on Sunday 26 March 2023 starting at 4pm. Payment can be made on this site by credit/debit card or to the WTT office by phone (023 9257 0985), also by cheque or bank transfer.
• We will contact you once payment has been made and it is then your responsibility to contact the donor promptly. If the Lot is not taken due to late scheduling or cancellation by you, the WTT will not issue a refund. However, if any item is not as described, or if the donor of a Fishing, Shooting or Experience Lot is not able to make it reasonably available to you, then the WTT will issue a refund.
- Lot Number
- Guide Price
- Number of Rods
- Accompanied by
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Cheque, By Phone
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- Freepost WILD TROUT TRUST, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- United Kingdom
- No pick-ups
- Returns Accepted
There are no messages posted.
Sign in to ask the seller a question.
No listings found.