1. Registration on this website is available to those who can form a legally binding contract. Minors under 16 are not allowed to register.
2. You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this website. You must ensure that your participation in the buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
3. The WTT has the right to refuse any bid. If the winning bid is invalid or is not paid, the next highest bid shall be the winning bid.
4. The descriptions of the lots are based upon information provided by the donors of the lots and have not been verified by the WTT and should not be relied upon as statements of definitive fact. Neither the WTT nor the relevant donor can be held responsible for errors of description or for genuineness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
5. If the donor of a lot does not make available to the winning bidder the relevant fishing or shooting substantially as described and alternative arrangements are not agreed and made, the WTT shall refund the purchase price to the winning bidder but shall have no liability to him or her for any consequential costs, loss or damages, whether associated with the cancellation of travel plans or otherwise.
6. Payment should be made by debit/credit card
or cheque payable to the Wild Trout Trust, within 7 days of notice of a winning
bid. If full payment has not been received within two weeks of notification,
the sale may be rescinded by the WTT without notice. The rights to a lot
purchased shall not pass until the WTT has received payment in full.
7. All lots in the WTT Spring Auction 2022 must be taken during the 2022 season unless otherwise stated and are taken at one’s own risk.
8. Lots in this
auction have all been generously given for the benefit of the WTT. They may not
be resold or awarded as prizes for competitions.
9. These conditions of sale are subject to English law and the WTT and each bidder submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.